Enjoy the trip

Well, we just got back from Utah. Drive out and drive back took approximately the same amount of time, but they were completely different experiences. We took the same breaks and traveled the same time of day. On the way out I felt fine. On the way back I was sick. The drive out was mostly a pleasant drive, and made me think "Sure, I can do this every other year or so." The trip back made me want to sell my vehicles and stayyyyy home! So moral again, perception determines reality.

But hey, it was one of our best vacations. Got to see many friends and family. Had some good times and lost 10 pounds! Yeah!

2 comments:

Menjiness said...

10 pounds ON VACATION? That is not air.

Good to see you!

The Blahgger said...

Yeah, just lucky I guess. That and I'm a lot more active on vacation then I am at work.

Glad you found me. Be sure to see Laurie's ghost video down below.